Ambulance Wish Western Australia (ABN 89 482 486 272) is a registered charity based in Western Australia. Usage of this website carries agreement with and acceptance of these Terms (as amended from time to time).
Ambulance Wish Western Australia is committed to proper and effective corporate governance. We constantly seek to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of our operations, while continuing to place our wish recipients and volunteers at the centre of everything we do.
Ambulance Wish Western Australia, as a registered charity regulated by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), applies the ACNC Governance Standards.
The Management Committee has overall responsibility for the performance of Ambulance Wish Western Australia and the achievement of its mission. The Management Committee recognises its role in implementing policies and processes that reflect good corporate governance aligned with the ACNC Governance Standards.
The constitution of Ambulance Wish Western Australia is the unique framework which outlines how the association is operated and managed by its members.
The Corporate Governance Statement outlines how Ambulance Wish Western Australia implements its governance framework in accordance with the ACNC Governance Standards.
This policy helps Committee members to effectively identify, disclose and manage any actual, potential or perceived conflicts of interest in order to protect the integrity of and manage risk.
The purpose of the Safeguarding Policy is to help protect people that interact with, or are affected by, Ambulance Wish Western Australia and sets out the way it manages safeguarding risks.
Ambulance Wish Western Australia is committed to responsible safety management practices and principles to minimise any health and safety impacts.
Copyright and Moral Rights
This website is maintained by Ambulance Wish Western Australia. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. The Ambulance Wish Western Australia owns all such copyright or uses it under licence or applicable law. The Material contained on this website is intended for personal use only. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a single hard copy of a whole page of this website for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not otherwise:
- reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website;
- cause any of the Material to be framed or embedded in another website; or
- commercialise any products, information or services on this website,
- without our prior written permission or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968. All requests and enquiries in relation to copyright must be in writing and directed to the Ambulance Wish Western Australia, PO Box 2312, Ellenbrook, WA 6069.
Ambulance Wish Western Australia links to other sites that are not controlled by Ambulance Wish Western Australia. While care has been taken in providing these links, Ambulance Wish Western Australia is not responsible for the content on those sites and does not necessarily endorse their content. It is the responsibility of the web user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, relevance and correctness of information found. In general we only link to government or not-for-profit websites. To request a link be included from this website to your website, please email us indicating your website URL, the nature of your website, and the proposed link format. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to those websites whose request is successful. a link be included from this website to your website, please email us indicating your website URL, the nature of your website, and the proposed link format. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to those websites whose request is successful. Ambulance Wish Western Australia retains the sole discretion as to whether, and if so when, to include a link from this website to external websites.
We encourage other sites to consider linking to this website. However, you must not link to any page of this website without our prior consent.
If you wish to seek Ambulance Wish Western Australia’s consent to link to this website, please email us indicating the website URL that will contain the link, the nature of your website, the proposed link format and which page of this website you wish to link to. Ambulance Wish Western Australia will contact you if it consents to you linking to this website. Any linking must comply with any directions given by Ambulance Wish Western Australia and:
- unless stated to the contrary, the link must be in the format of a text link reference to our website comprised of the words “Ambulance Wish Western Australia”. You must not use any of The Ambulance Wish Western Australia’s trade marks, whether with an embedded URL or otherwise, without our prior written permission;
- a description of The Ambulance Wish Western Australia should be included, either immediately under or immediately next to the link. Unless stated to the contrary, the following set of words must be used when providing a description of Ambulance Wish Western Australia with your link:
“Ambulance Wish Western Australia’s mission is to give terminally ill , immobile patients the resources, specialist transport and medical care they need to fulfil their final wishes.”
- you must not place or phrase links in any manner that are misleading or that imply that Ambulance Wish Western Australia endorses, sponsors or approves of your website / product / service, or that you or your website is in anyway affiliated with Ambulance Wish Western Australia.